When it comes to chili peppers, everyone is familiar with them. Chili peppers are very common on our dining table. Chili peppers are an essential role on the dining table in the Sichuan Chongqing region. Chili peppers are rich in nutrients and have the highest content of vitamin C in vegetables, often consumed as vegetables or seasoning by people. Eating chili peppers regularly has many benefits. Chili peppers are a food with the same medicinal and food sources. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that chili peppers have the effect of warming the middle, dispersing cold, and dissipating qi, which can strengthen the stomach and help digestion.
Due to the high edible and medicinal value of chili peppers, many people try to plant chili peppers themselves at home. Rural areas are relatively easy and have ample free space, but there are still many difficulties in planting in cities. Now, there is a new planting technology that perfectly solves the problem of urban planting, which is hydroponic planting.
There are various types of hydroponic cultivation equipment, including tower systems, NFT systems, and EBB and flow tables. Today's introduction is about using the tower system for hydroponic chili cultivation technology. The 6P7 tower system is a device with 42 planting holes, suitable for household use. Hydroponic chili fully embodies the advantages of soilless cultivation. It is not only cleaner and more hygienic to consume, safe and reliable, but also more convenient to manage and has higher ornamental value, which is highly favored by people.
Key points for hydroponic chili peppers with 6P7 Aeroponic Tower with LED lights:
1. Seedling cultivation: The cultivation of chili peppers is generally divided into two methods: direct sowing and indoor seedling cultivation followed by transplantation, and hydroponic cultivation is no exception. Cultivating strong seedlings is the key to high yield. The standards for strong seedlings are: thick stems, dark green leaves, well-developed roots, and no pests or diseases. There is a specialized seedling system for hydroponic cultivation: Microgreen system, and the advantages of hydroponic seedling cultivation are very obvious. When the chili pepper seedlings grow 4-6 leaves, transplantation can begin.
2. Transplanting: take out the seedlings from the seedling tray, fix them with foam, and then move them into the planting cup, and then cover a layer of small bricks with a particle size of about 1cm on the root mass of the seedlings to stabilize the seedlings.
3. Fertilizer and water management: pepper is a shallow root crop with underdeveloped roots, which is afraid of both drought and waterlogging, so special attention should be paid to fertilizer and water management.
Precautions for hydroponic chili peppers with 6P7 Aeroponic Tower with LED lights:
1. Pruning and shaping: Chili peppers grow quickly and have strong branching power, so pruning is necessary to make the chili peppers evenly distributed and beautiful in space.
2. Pest control: During the growth of pepper, we should always pay attention to the growth state of pepper. Hydroponic cultivation of chili peppers has fewer pests and diseases, but it is also necessary to prevent them. Early detection and treatment should be carried out to minimize the impact of pests and diseases on the growth of chili peppers.
Everyone knows that many soil cultivated chili peppers, due to severe soil stubble and unscientific fertilization, die out after planting, and after bearing fruit, soil borne diseases are very serious, and there is always no complete solution. Hydroponic chili peppers rarely encounter these problems and are more productive than soil planting.