And hydroponic pasture raising livestock has the following advantages:
1. Planted in a sterile environment, the grass is clean and hygienic, reducing the risk of animals getting sick.
2. The pasture has high moisture content and is easy to digest. It is fed with an appropriate amount of hay, which helps to avoid diseases such as digestive tract spasm
3. The forage is nutritious, rich in high-energy protein, amino acids, vitamins, calcium and other trace elements, and the roots of the forage can also be eaten by animals.
4. Many proteins and starches that are difficult to absorb or have low absorption efficiency are converted into easily absorbed amino acids and glucose in the process of hydrolysis synthesis and photosynthesis, and a large number of vitamins are synthesized.
5. Studies have shown that feeding dairy cows with hydroponic grass can increase the milk production of dairy cows by 30%. Feeding beef cattle with appropriate concentrated feed can achieve short-term fattening effects.
The customer was very satisfied and decided to order one first.